This One-to-One Online Session has everything you wish for
- Editalong: see this as a hands-on tutorial, where I edit your photos live and you can follow along (or simply watch, discuss and ask your editing questions);
- Technique: as much as I prefer to do this live in the field in my workshops or Masterclass, these days we’re all self-isolating at home so we can use this online session to discuss photography technique, gear, tips and tricks, if you wish to;
- Photo Critique: get instant feedback and advice on your work. Can be particularly useful if you are considering submitting for a qualification, though of course you can use this just to get feedback on your work;
- Portfolio Review: a look at your body of work as a whole, from a less emotionally attached point of view;
- Website Critique: take advantage of my over 25 years experience in Web Design and UX to discuss how to improve your photography website. Or, if you don’t have a website yet, we can look at options to create one.
- Business and Social Media: give your business the edge by discussing how to improve your social media presence, build your personal brand and general business plans;
- Or anything else that may be of value to you in a photography mentoring/coaching session.
Each session will give you 60 minutes of individual one-to-one mentoring.
To set up fair expectations, it’s extremely unlikely that every topic presented above can fit a single session. For an optimal experience and the best outcome, focus on one key element per session. Following your booking, I will be in touch to discuss all the details and accommodate your needs.
Up to 3 days prior to booking date: choice between full refund or re-scheduling.
Between 3 days and 24 hours prior to booking date: choice between 50% refund or re-scheduling (one time only).
No refund or re-scheduling given for short notice cancellations (24 hours prior to booking date or less) or no-show.