As an experienced published photographer, I am available for a One to One Masterclass. Whether you shoot with mobile phones, mirrorless or DSLR cameras, you are all welcome to request this masterclass.
You will be taught how to visualise and create a scene before it happens.
Get ready to up your level of photography and take home some great images!
I’m based in London therefore most of the classes consist in taking to the streets of this city and they are dedicated to beginners and professionals alike. I have been photographing London for almost 10 years and I have built up an extensive knowledge of the best locations. But each itinerary is tailored to your specific requirements and can be built around any location that you may wish to visit.
In a 1-1, everything is tailored to your own needs and level of expertise.
It’s the perfect opportunity to improve your photography.
Often, I offer this Masterclass abroad as well. Do get in touch if this can be of interest you.
If the booking calendar below doesn’t appear, feel free to write me to book your Masterclass.
The One to One Masterclass includes:
- Tuition on composition, best use of light and capturing the moment with your camera
- Guidance on using shadows, silhouettes, reflection, leading lines and abstract images
- Shooting guidance, hints and tips using iPhone/Android and cameras
- Help on creating a scene before it happens
- Advice on the best photography apps available for editing photos on-the-go and basic editing workflow to improve your images
- Guidance on shooting Fine Art Photography, in cityscape, landscape and street
This Masterclass objectives:
- Develop creative and artistic photography skills and ability to visualise scenes
- Become a better and more confident person using a camera
- Increase confidence about taking candid street photos
- Know more about editing within apps for optimum images and how to quickly go from shooting to posting on social media
- Have lots of fun!
You will need..
- 100% charge on your camera (or smartphone)
- Comfortable shoes
- Clothes suitable for the changeable British weather!
- I also recommend bringing water and a bag/backpack that won’t get in the way of taking photos.
- Spare batteries and memory cards for your camera.
- I highly recommend a tripod, even a small portable one, for cityscape and landscape photography. Filters, like a ND6 or ND10 can be useful as well. Although not 100% necessary
- To abide by UK’s COVID-19 existing regulations
It sounds like a lot and I understand that for some people photography can be confusing and intimidating. But I tend to keep a relaxed approach to try and help everyone improve their skills and get more pleasure from their photography.
I believe that taking pictures is a mindful experience that provides joy and I wish to keep it this way for you as well.
Up to 7 days prior to booking date: 100% refund.
Between 7 days and 72 hours prior to booking date: 60% refund.
No refund given for short notice cancellations (72 hours prior to booking date or less) or no-show.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.