The One to One Masterclass includes:
- Tuition on composition, best use of light and capturing the moment with your camera
- Guidance on using shadows, silhouettes, reflection, leading lines and abstract images
- Shooting guidance, hints and tips using iPhone/Android and cameras
- Help on creating a scene before it happens
- Advice on the best photography apps available for editing photos on-the-go and basic editing workflow to improve your images
- Guidance on shooting Fine Art Photography, in cityscape, landscape and street
This Masterclass objectives:
- Develop creative and artistic photography skills and ability to visualise scenes
- Become a better and more confident person using a camera
- Increase confidence about taking candid street photos
- Know more about editing within apps for optimum images and how to quickly go from shooting to posting on social media
- Have lots of fun!
You will need..
- 100% charge on your camera (or smartphone)
- Comfortable shoes
- Clothes suitable for the changeable British weather!
- I also recommend bringing water and a bag/backpack that won’t get in the way of taking photos.
- Spare batteries and memory cards for your camera.
- I highly recommend a tripod, even a small portable one, for cityscape and landscape photography. Filters, like a ND6 or ND10 can be useful as well. Although not 100% necessary
- To abide by UK’s COVID-19 existing regulations
It sounds like a lot and I understand that for some people photography can be confusing and intimidating. But I tend to keep a relaxed approach to try and help everyone improve their skills and get more pleasure from their photography.
I believe that taking pictures is a mindful experience that provides joy and I wish to keep it this way for you as well.
Up to 7 days prior to booking date: 90% refund.
Between 7 days and 72 hours prior to booking date: 50% refund.
No refund given for short notice cancellations (72 hours prior to booking date or less) or no-show.