Here is my Photographer’s Everyday Carry (EDC).
EDC includes all the nifty tools you always carry with you that may come in handy to overcome simple everyday unexpected problems. The famous “I’ll bring that, just in case…” Think of these items as the spare tire in your car, but more likely to be used (hopefully) 😉
I suppose in this digital age, even phone apps may count as EDC… Perhaps, this may be material for another video…
Anyway, here in the video are all the items I carry with me every day as a photographer.
From the smallest tripods to external lights and so on. For cameras and smartphones. Almost all of them are under £20!
You can tell by how consumed some of these items are, that I actually use them. It’s not that I just made up a list of new products some companies sent me to review.
The video is not sponsored at all; it’s all my true Photographer’s Everyday Carry.
If you find this useful, give the video a like and subscribe to the channel!
As always, here is the direct link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7vN7DcgZcY
The Photographer’s Everyday Carry
- InCharge 6 tool https://amzn.to/3l6XiIe
- Slughaus Bull3t https://www.slughaus.com/slugshop/bull3t
- Slughaus Nanopen https://www.slughaus.com/slugshop/nanopen-worlds-smallest-amp-indestructible-edc-pen-tool
- C13 Microknife (not available, company dealing with delays)
- Nite Ize Key Tool https://amzn.to/3taxSw0
- Minimalist Wallet https://amzn.to/2OIfJqu
- Attenuo https://amzn.to/3rPu9UF
- Wallet Ninja https://amzn.to/3l6gplz
- Phone Pocket Tripod https://amzn.to/3vc7SSR
- Nite Ize S-Biners https://amzn.to/2N5PHwS
- Takeway G1 https://amzn.to/38ugPxe
- SmallRig Folding Tool (with pouch) https://www.smallrig.com/smallrig-folding-tool-set-with-screwdrivers-and-wrenches-2213.html (no pouch) https://amzn.to/38xhGNs
- Bongo Ties https://amzn.to/2PWcgVZ
- Platypod Ultra https://amzn.to/3lmQne7
- Blind Spot Crack Light (no dimmer) https://amzn.to/2OkMFpf (with dimmer) https://amzn.to/3esFhCQ
- Lenspen https://amzn.to/30xGoZP
- SmallRig L-Brackets (all cameras) https://www.smallrig.com/ or https://amzn.to/3eukbUH
Before you buy the C13 Microknife, check the laws in your country. In the UK, the law is very strict, but officers have given me contradictory information about carrying this specific item around. To be safe, I only brought this out in the cold morning when I needed to open the tightly packed hand warmers while shooting a timelapse.
Other products shown:
- Curve Mastercard https://www.curve.com/join#RPOX6
- Takeway T1 Clampod https://amzn.to/2Oln53q
- SmallRig Tiny Ballhead https://amzn.to/3eth1Rd
- Manfrotto Smartphone Clamp https://amzn.to/3bBzYiP
- Peak Design Clutch https://amzn.to/3li8cLm
- Mini Panoramic Head https://amzn.to/3eJK3fu
- Andoer Panoramic 360 Head https://amzn.to/3r0iMbf
- Tripod Leveling Base https://amzn.to/3qP7XZ9
- Light Power Bank https://amzn.to/2PYfZ5h
- Pixi Evo 2 Mini Tripod https://amzn.to/2Nlk82g
- GoPro Hero9 https://amzn.to/3rUMAXP
See you next time!
Subscribe to my channel! https://www.youtube.com/c/FabienButazzi