As an experienced published photographer, I am available for a One to One Masterclass. Whether you shoot with mobile phones, mirrorless or DSLR cameras, you are welcome to request this dedicated workshop. You will be taught how to visualise and create a scene before it happens. To plan photos of cityscapes based on the time of the day. To identify the characteristics of light and consciously shoot accordingly.
Get ready to up your level of photography and take home some great images!
I’m based in London; therefore, most classes consist of taking to the streets of this city, and they are dedicated to beginners and professionals alike. I have been photographing London for almost 10 years, and I have built up an extensive knowledge of the best locations.
But each itinerary is tailored to your specific requirements and can be built around any location that you may wish to visit.
Often, I do offer this Masterclass abroad as well. Either as part of my travels (when I also do workshops) or out of specific client requests who wish to book me to take this masterclass wherever they are. If you live abroad and would like me to come over or want me to join you on a trip, jump to the contact form at the bottom of the page and let’s talk about it.
The One to One Masterclass includes:
- Tuition on composition, best use of light and capturing the moment with your camera
- Guidance on using shadows, silhouettes, reflection, leading lines and abstract images
- Shooting guidance, hints and tips using cameras and iPhone/Android smartphones
- Help on creating a scene before it happens
- Advice on the best photography apps available for editing photos on the go and basic editing workflow to improve your images
- Guidance in shooting Fine Art Photography in cityscape, landscape and street
This Masterclass objective:
- Develop creative and artistic photography skills and the ability to visualise scenes
- Become a better and more confident person using a camera
- Increase confidence about taking candid street photos
- Develop a plan for your cityscape and landscape best shots
- Know more about editing within apps for optimum images and how to quickly go from shooting to posting on social media
- Have lots of fun!
You will need…
- 100% charge on your camera (or smartphone)
- Comfortable shoes
- Clothes suitable for the changeable British weather!
- I also recommend bringing water and a bag/backpack that won’t get in the way of taking photos.
- Spare batteries and memory cards for your camera.
- I highly recommend a tripod, even a small portable one, for cityscape and landscape photography. Filters can also be helpful, like a polariser or neutral density (ND6-ND10). Although not 100% necessary.
It sounds like a lot, and I understand that for some people this can be confusing and intimidating. But I tend to keep a relaxed approach to try and help everyone improve their skills and get more pleasure from their photography.
Taking pictures, to me, is a mindful experience that provides joy, and I wish to keep it this way for you as well.
The One to One Masterclass can last a minimum of 6 hours, most commonly 7-8. We will discuss all details upon booking confirmation: your needs, goals, etc. Let me take care of you.
If you are interested in booking a One to One Masterclass with me, clicking the button here will send you to my store page, where you will find my current availability.
You can then book your desired session straight away.
If you wish to contact me and discuss this further, head to my Contacts page (choose the Classes And Workshops option): get in touch.