As an experienced published photographer, I am available for a One to One Masterclass. Whether you shoot with mobile phones, mirrorless or DSLR cameras, you are all welcome to request this dedicated workshop. You will be taught how to visualise and create a scene before it happens. To plan photos of cityscapes based on the time of the day. To identify the characteristics of light and consciously shoot accordingly.
Get ready to up your level of photography and take home some great images!
I’m based in London therefore most of the classes consist in taking to the streets of this city and they are dedicated to beginners and professionals alike. I have been photographing London for almost 10 years and I have built up an extensive knowledge of the best locations.
But each itinerary is tailored to your specific requirements and can be built around any location that you may wish to visit.
Often, I do offer this Masterclass abroad as well. Either as part of my own travels (when I also do workshops) or out of specific client requests who wish to book me to take this masterclass wherever they are. If you live abroad and would like me to come over, or want me to join you in a trip, jump to the contact form to the bottom of the page and let’s talk about it.
The One to One Masterclass includes:
- Tuition on composition, best use of light and capturing the moment with your camera
- Guidance on using shadows, silhouettes, reflection, leading lines and abstract images
- Shooting guidance, hints and tips using cameras and iPhone/Android smartphones
- Help on creating a scene before it happens
- Advice on the best photography apps available for editing photos on-the-go and basic editing workflow to improve your images
- Guidance on shooting Fine Art Photography in cityscape, landscape and street
This Masterclass objectives:
- Develop creative and artistic photography skills and ability to visualise scenes
- Become a better and more confident person using a camera
- Increase confidence about taking candid street photos
- Develop a plan for your cityscape and landscape best shots
- Know more about editing within apps for optimum images and how to quickly go from shooting to posting on social media
- Have lots of fun!
You will need..
- 100% charge on your camera (or smartphone)
- Comfortable shoes
- Clothes suitable for the changeable British weather!
- I also recommend bringing water and a bag/backpack that won’t get in the way of taking photos.
- Spare batteries and memory cards for your camera.
- I highly recommend a tripod, even a small portable one, for cityscape and landscape photography. Filters, like a polariser or neutral density (ND6-ND10) can be useful as well. Although not 100% necessary.
It sounds like a lot and I understand that for some people this can be confusing and intimidating. But I tend to keep a relaxed approach to try and help everyone improve their skills and get more pleasure from their photography.
Taking pictures to me is a mindful experience that provides joy and I wish to keep it this way for you as well.
If you are interested in booking a One to One Masterclass with me, clicking the button below will send you to my store page where you will find my current availability.
You can then book your desired session straight away.
The One to One Masterclass can last a minimum of 6 hours, most commonly 7-8. We will discuss all details upon booking confirmation: your needs, your goals, etc. Let me take care of you.
If you wish to contact me and discuss this further, head to my Contacts page (choose the Classes And Workshops option): get in touch.