The 1-to-1 Pre-Dinner Special Class includes:
- Tuition on composition, best use of light and capturing the moment with your camera
- Guidance on using shadows, artificial light (Winter), silhouettes, reflection, leading lines and abstract images
- Shooting guidance, hints and tips using modern smartphones and cameras
- Help on creating a scene before it happens
- Advice on the best photography apps available for editing photos on-the-go and basic editing workflow to improve your images
- Guidance on shooting Fine Art Photography in the streets
This Class objectives:
- Develop creative and artistic photography skills and ability to visualise scenes in the short time you may have available
- Become a better and more confident person using a camera
- Increase confidence about taking candid street photos
- Allow you to enjoy and learn photography even if you believe you have very little time for it
- Have lots of fun!
You will need..
- 100% charge on your camera (or smartphone) and 1-2 spare batteries just in case (optional but recommended)
- Lots of space to store your photos (empty memory cards / at least 20% free space on your smartphone)
- Comfortable shoes
- Clothes suitable for the changeable British weather!
- I also recommend bringing water and a small bag/backpack that won’t get in the way of taking photos.
- To abide by UK’s COVID-19 existing regulations
It sounds like a lot and I understand that for some people photography can be confusing and intimidating. But I tend to keep a relaxed approach to try and help everyone improve their skills and get more pleasure from their photography.
I believe that taking pictures is a mindful experience that provides joy and I wish to keep it this way for you as well.
Up to 48 hours prior to booking date: choice between full refund or re-scheduling.
Between 48 and 6 hours prior to booking date: choice between 50% refund or re-scheduling (one time only).
No refund or re-scheduling given for short notice cancellations (6 hours prior to booking date or less) or no-show.