It’s already been over a year since I received this camera so it’s time for my Fujifilm X-T4 long term review! It’s time to make some proper evaluation. And despite the issues I had with the camera (my faulty unit, not general issues), I absolutely love it.
The Fujifilm X-T4 is a fantastic camera, probably the best hybrid mirrorless out now. Everything it does, it does it well. And while the previous generations are still worth using in 2021, some of the improvements made to this latest model make the purchase no-brainer.
In my latest YouTube video about my Fujifilm X-T4 long term review, I cover my 5 favourite features/improvements.
It wasn’t easy to narrow it down to 5 because there’s so much to love about the Fujifilm X-T4. But I didn’t want to inflict you the pain of having to listen to me talk for hours… I already do that to all my friends when face to face 🤣
I included a few photos I shot in this past year: with the new film simulations and in landscape, cityscape, street and wildlife photography.
Of course there’s more to it, so if you want to watch a few more videos about the Fujifilm X-T4 or shot with it (including those I mention in this video), I’m linking a few here:
- How To Clean The X-T4 IBIS Sensor https://youtu.be/Z6i0z5DhsFw
- Snow Moon Timelapse https://youtu.be/H4ihwxxBz9g
- Epic London Sunrise https://youtu.be/lLy-NMer5WY
- A Walk In The Snow https://youtu.be/c9W7TtE3sHg
- Fog Cinematic Vlog https://youtu.be/fMvraWSPL9U
- Rain Cinematic Vlog https://youtu.be/ktOJPhXDvEk
- London in Lockdown https://youtu.be/uxXsZlEw-z4
- 4 Weeks Of Instagram Content in 30 Minutes https://youtu.be/9AcAlWdA-sQ
I just love this camera! As I love the GFX… 😉
Now, if I convinced you to buy it… Here’s my Amazon link for you https://amzn.to/3kRsuv2
So, that was my Fujifilm X-T4 long term review. Enjoy and see you next time!